Ideally located in the heart of Saint-Tropez and open 365 days a year, the Hotel B.Lodge makes you discover the mythical village of Saint-Tropez and brings you to enjoy all the activities of the town
- The closest beaches from the Hotel B. Lodge: a 10-minute walk will take you to the Graniers beach. Then a little further, within a 15 minute walk, there is the Cannebiers beach. The great beach of Pampelonne is even further away and we recommend to get there with a vehicle.
- Water sports are available from the harbor, just 3 minutes away from the hotel. Visit the whole bay by boat, enjoy a diving club or a fishing day. A waterplay is also available in the Bouillabaisse area. There are severeals Nautical events such as “Les Voiles de Saint Tropez” throughout the season, see the calendar below
- Shopping A must-do! The most famous brands are present in the streets of Saint Tropez and real good deals are common, fashion, well-being, memories ... Save the date of the event: La Grande Braderie de Saint Tropez which is in the end of october and not to be missed!
- Monuments and cultural activities close to Hotel B.Lodge. Nextdoor, is located the Citadelle, the Museum of Maritime History of Saint-Tropez. 5 minutes away, the Musée de l'Annonciade which presents a fine collection of paintings Avant-garde (Signac, Matisse, Bonnard ...) ... without forgetting our newest museum: the Museum of the Gendarmerie and Cinema, where the unforgettable films of the Gendarmes de Saint-Tropez are shot.
- Gastronomy A field that you can not miss in St Tropez. Simply go around the B Lodge Hotel, there is a wide variety of restaurants to discover. Chic meal on the terrace in the alleyways or more relaxed on the beach, moreover in a more idyllic setting of a palace. Discover vineyards and experience winery activities in a around St Tropez with Beyond The Wine.
- Night, night life Fancy bars and night clubs are also accessible from the city center and near B Lodge Hotel. Along the harbor the late bars of are always filled and many shows happen by La place des lices…