Ideally located in the heart of Saint-Tropez and open 365 days a year, the Hotel B.Lodge makes you discover the mythical village of Saint-Tropez and brings you to enjoy all the activities of the town
- The closest beaches from the Hotel B. Lodge: a 10-minute walk will take you to the Graniers beach. Then a little further, within a 15 minute walk, there is the Cannebiers beach. The great beach of Pampelonne is even further away and we recommend to get there with a vehicle.
- Water sports are available from the harbor, just 3 minutes away from the hotel. Visit the whole bay by boat, enjoy a diving club or a fishing day. A waterplay is also available in the Bouillabaisse area. There are severeals Nautical events such as “Les Voiles de Saint Tropez” throughout the season, see the calendar below
- Shopping A must-do! The most famous brands are present in the streets of Saint Tropez and real good deals are common, fashion, well-being, memories ... Save the date of the event: La Grande Braderie de Saint Tropez which is in the end of october and not to be missed!
- Monuments and cultural activities close to Hotel B.Lodge. Nextdoor, is located the Citadelle, the Museum of Maritime History of Saint-Tropez. 5 minutes away, the Musée de l'Annonciade which presents a fine collection of paintings Avant-garde (Signac, Matisse, Bonnard ...) ... without forgetting our newest museum: the Museum of the Gendarmerie and Cinema, where the unforgettable films of the Gendarmes de Saint-Tropez are shot.
- Gastronomy A field that you can not miss in St Tropez. Simply go around the B Lodge Hotel, there is a wide variety of restaurants to discover. Chic meal on the terrace in the alleyways or more relaxed on the beach, moreover in a more idyllic setting of a palace
- Night, night life Fancy bars and night clubs are also accessible from the city center and near B Lodge Hotel. Along the harbor the late bars of are always filled and many shows happen by La place des lices…
B Lodge Hotel brings the feeling of being in a special spot with a special event. A stay can be combine with the following event :
- La Régate « Au large de Saint-Tropez » (March)
- Eurofestival Harley Davidson (June)
- Vespa World Days (May)
- Bravades de Saint-Tropez (May)
- Giraglia Rolex Cup à Saint-Tropez (June)
- Bastille day (July)
- Fight Night (Agust)
- Les Nuits du Château de la Moutte (Agust)
- Les Voiles de Saint-Tropez (September/October)
- La Grande Braderie de Saint-Tropez (october), etc…
CES CLIENTS ONT AIME LEUR SEJOUR A L’HOTEL B.LODGE...
...Convivialité et charme sont pour moi les deux qualificatifs qui me viennent en tête pour cet hôtel ! Je le recommande !!!
Trip Advisor, IEBMax, publié en novembre 2016
… idéalement placé à 500 m de la Ponche, de la place des Lices et du Port.
Des chambres bien décorées et spacieuses, une literie très confortable, un petit dejeuner copieux et qualitatif…
Trip Advisor, Nicolas J, publié en novembre 2016
Un emplacement exceptionnel au pied de la Citadelle, des chambres petites mais très bien tenues et où rien ne manque et un personnel adorable!!! Probablement le meilleur rapport qualité prix du centre de Saint Tropez !!!
Trip Advisor, Sophie D., publié en Juillet 2015
… . Hotel is much nicer than the pictures. Our room had a great view which we did not expect.”
Booking.com, Newsha - USA, 2016
“The excellent location and delicious breakfast make The Baron Lodge a real winner.
However it was the warm, friendly staff, personified by Soisic , that makes the BL an Alist hotel.”
Booking.com, Donal – Ireland, 2016